Eight short years… that is what separates a good idea from where we are today. In closing the door on 2014 we are thankful to look back and see the blessings and opportunities that have appeared in the last year. We have taken on new clients, made new partnerships, and conduct business with some of the finest people that we are pleased to call friends.
There are a few milestones that we can look back on when we think of 2014.
- Business growth saw a dramatic increase as the LP industry has learned the value of the tools we offer.
- The Protos Security family has seen dramatic growth as well. There are now 20+ people working full time for Protos.
- Dispatch operations increased in manpower and now runs 24/7/365.
- Protos brought software development in house with a dedicated staff. The quality and pace of improvements has been dramatic.
- We were awarded the title small business of the year for business-to-business services by the Roanoke Regional Chamber of Commerce.
- We outgrew our space and made the move to new offices in August.
To celebrate the achievements of the year, and the Christmas season we hosted an open house for all of our employees, their families, and business partners. Words simply cannot convey the gratitude we have for all the dedication and great work by the entire team. We look forward to a new year of opportunities as we work to bring the best tools and service to the security guard industry.
[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”1″ gal_title=”Open House 2014″]