Vendor Application Part 2
Congratulations for having part 1 of the vendor onboarding process accepted. Our Vendor Onboarding Specialist has determined that there is a need in your area and we think it this will be a mutually beneficial relationship. Here are a few helpful tips before you start.
- This form will request specific information about your company specifically locations and branches. Several parts of the form have repeating sections. Use the “+Add” buttons to duplicate sections for contacts, branches, locations, etc. to provide a comprehensive view of your company.
- At the end we will ask you to upload several documents. Please gather them before you begin.
- A copy of your company State License for each state you intend to work with Protos in.
- Evidence of insurance coverage at the required levels, listing Protos as specified, for all policies required in order for you to handle your preferred type of assignments.
- A signed, dated W-9 form (USA) or Entity W-8BEN (Canada).
- The Protos Compliance team will review and authenticate all documents submitted, reach out to discuss any corrections if needed, provide you with a Vendor Handbook, and continue your onboarding process.