The role of security is changing quickly in this turbulent time. The ability of a security provider to adjust, maintain operations, and continue to be a dependable partner is of utmost importance. Today the D&D daily takes a look at Protos Security to understand the role of security guards in this new reality of business restrictions and social distancing.
- Protos Security Hires Nathaniel Shaw as Chief Executive Officer
- Protos Security: Newest Solution Innovation Partner at the Security Executive Council
- Protos Security’s Kris Vece featured on LPTalk.com
- Helping Guards Clients, and Communities Operate More Safely During COVID-19
- How the Coronavirus Pandemic is Impacting the Security Industry